Case Studies - White City
Client: T Clarke & Westfield
Value: £6 Million +
Description: Europe's Biggest Retail Outlet 130,803 sq m of Retail, Leisure & Accommodation on a 45 Acre site.
Manufacture and Install:
HV & LV Switchgear, Transformers & Sub Distribution.
- 7 x Roof GRP Containerised Double Package Substations & 5 x Basement Double Ended Package Substations, giving a total 44 mva available site Power; Form 4 Type 6 Rear Access Type
- Emergency Lighting composite Control Panels
- Essential Lighting & Power Composite panels, Staged by BMS Control
- Secondary Data Centre PDU Switchboards
- Individual Shop Switching/Metering Units, directly coupled to "Lucy" fuse intake arrangements
- Retail Sub Distribution Switchboards
- Debenhams/Marks & Spencers/House of Fraser/Cinema/Front end Package Substation
- Outdoor Stainless Steel "Events Management" Power Composite Panels
- Busbar Riser Landlord Panelboards with Part L Metering